- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Please follow these links for important information regarding Canine Influenza and Trifexis
Welcome to Brook-Ellis Pet Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Fountain Valley, CA
Call us at (714) 963-0440
Brook-Ellis Pet Hospital is dedicated to offering quality and personalized veterinary care, and has been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association since 1988. AAHA accreditation is maintained by complying with their strict standards for veterinary care and subjecting to regular inspections to update this certification.
Brook-Ellis Pet Hospital was built in 1972 by Dr. Wayne Kopit's father, Harold Kopit, DVM. Dr. "Wayne" helped design the hospital and worked for his dad while still in High School. Dr. "Wayne" then officially assumed ownership in 1985, where he has served the health needs of several generations of family pets.
Below are some of the services offered at Brook-Ellis Pet Hospital:
- Puppy and Kitten Health Care Plans
- General Health Exams/Health Certificates
- Pet Boarding Facility
- Dental Services including: Radiography, Oral Surgery,
- Extractions and Cleaning
- Non-Anesthetic dental services, on select cases
- Geriatric Exams
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- On-site diagnostic lab and pharmacy
- Parasite Control Programs
- Reptile, Rabbit and Rodent
At Brook-Ellis Pet Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Wayne Kopit / Dr. Heidi Tschauner
Fountain Valley Veterinarian | Brook-Ellis Pet Hospital | (714) 963-0440
18542 Brookhurst St.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708